Global Travel Services
Signal Tours offers its clients diverse integration solutions for providing global partnership travel services to your company employees who are dispersed throughout the globe.
Our corporate vision is to tailor services to each individual client requiring global travel services, with a service configuration that suits its needs.
We endeavor to adapt solutions to clients, according to their needs, requirements and the nature of their activity.
Signal Tours is a member of the Corporate Travel management network GlobalStar Travel.
GlobalStar is a worldwide multi-partner consortium consisting of market-leading corporate travel management agencies, with a presence in over 70 different countries. The network boasts a sales volume amounting to US $5 billion. GlobalStar partners deliver travel management solutions across the globe, and are committed to providing high quality service, as well as access to local prices and integrated information systems.
Significant advantages of Signal Tours global services for corporate customers:
• Travel services provided locally through market leading travel agencies in each country.
• Share and use of advanced technological solutions via the GlobalStar Travel Management network.
• The service network in offices worldwide is manned by local teams of skilled professionals.
Online access to standard prices in each country.
• Expenditure reduction via FareStar – one-of-a-kind computerized system that enables price comparison between countries and online reservation systems for each travel destination. Exclusive to Signal Tours Israel.
• Global reporting via DataStar – a computerized system that integrates global data thus enabling unified reporting.
Providing travel services from anywhere in the world